Our K1000ULE remains airborne longer than any other electric aircraft in its category (12~16 hours), powering Ultra Long Endurance and Beyond Line of Sight operations with mission relevant payloads
Developing Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Predictive and Full Scene Comprehension for the in theater advantage. Helping save lives in contested environments
We provide the most cost effective end-to-end Smart Persistent Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance as a Service (SP-ISR) on a worldwide basis
Our K1000 family of UAS Platforms deliver Ultra Long Endurance Persistent Capabilities with Beyond Line of Sight Communications.
- Ultra Long Endurance (K1000ULE)
- Relative Stealth to Radar
- Fully Electric
- Group-3 Capabilities in a Group-1 Footprint
- Beyond Line of Sight Capability
- Open Architecture (USSOCOM Modular Payload Standard)
- Completely Autonomous Operations
- NSA Type-1 / Type-2 Encrypted Communications
- Operational in GPS Denied & A2/AD Environments
- Multi-constellation Navigation & INS
- Anti-jamming & Anti-spoofing, EW Immune
- Communications Provisioning
"ISR Per Hour Per Mile" - Based on a heritage of defense, security and technology innovation, Kraus Hamdani Aerospace provides aerial Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) using leading UAS. Coupled with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology, we bring to market the most efficient and highly cost effective 'Smart Persistent Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance' (SP-ISR) as a Service.
With short and efficient deployment cycles, we enable real-time persistent wide-area aerial SP-ISR solutions for the warfighter, federal and global governments, law enforcement agencies and commercial institutions - worldwide. We address the core industry problems that creates overruns and abandoned ISR projects for large areas such as borders and maritime patrol.
- Tailored Deployments, worldwide
- 24 x 7 x 365 Continuous UAS Services
- Complete End-to-End Managed Services
- Operated by U.S. Military Veterans
- Data integration into decision processes
- Mission relevant sensors provided in an evergreen model
- Heterogeneous sensor input
- Real-time video and image processing
- Automatic object identification
- Dynamic object classification
- Object trajectory computation
- Object relative-speed detection
- Dynamic target identification and alerting
- Searchable data based on defined scenarios
- Permissive and non-permissive data support
- Cloud based or localized platform options
- Customized algorithms to meet requirements
- Fully encrypted based on U.S. DoD standards
- Multiple-object tracking per scene
- Multi-scene object tracking capability
K1000ULE, Proven Endurance
The Kraus Hamdani Aerospace K1000 Ultra Long Endurance (“K1000ULE”) Fixed-Wing UAS is the world's longest endurance electric UAV in its size and weight category while powering operationally relevant Program of Record payloads and power hungry NSA certified radios.
K1000ULE Vehicle Launch
Safe, Simple and Reliable vehicle launches. Built for users with the toughest requirements in the most austere conditions, the K1000ULE supports multiple launching modalities including hand launch and vehicle launching options.
Highly Capable ISR with Extreme Stability
Featuring a Trillium HD40 equipped with a 720p EO Global Shutter at 42° - 2.2° FOV and a Full 30Hz 640 x 680 FLIR IR at 18.2° - 4.6° FOV. The K1000ULE boasts one of the most capable and stable FMV ISR packages in the Group-1 UAS category.
K1000ULE unveiled at the Advanced Naval Technology Exercise (ANTX 2019)
Watch the official U.S. Navy video of the Kraus Aerospace K1000ULE Stealth UAS being demonstrated at San Clemente Island during 2019 ANTX West. Radio relay, extended mesh networking, Signals Intelligence, FMV ISR and airborne endurance capabilities were demonstrated.
K1000v2 at USSOCOM TE 19-1
End-to-end autonomy. The K1000v2 was demonstrated at the USSOCOM TE 19-1 exercise in November 2018 at the Avon Park Air Force Range, FL. Ultra Long Endurance in a group-1 UAV for weather independent, persistent and autonomous airborne capabilities.
Long Endurance Persistent Capability. The ideal endurance platform for airborne Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Radio Relay, Infrastructure-less Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) services, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR), Multispectral and Hyperspectral Imaging, and other payloads.
Copyright © Kraus Hamdani Aerospace, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.