Our portfolio of K1000 Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) remains airborne 24x7, powering non-stop covert endurance missions for Medium and High Altitude Pseudo Satellite capabilities.
Developing Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Predictive and Full Scene Comprehension for the in theater advantage. Helping save lives in contested environments.
We provide the most cost effective end-to-end Smart Persistent Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance as a Service (SP-ISR) on a worldwide basis.
The Kraus Aerospace K1000 portfolio of UAS Platforms deliver Infinite Airborne Endurance with Unlimited C2/payload communications range.
- Infinite Airborne Endurance (K1000)
- Unlimited C2/payload communications range
- Harnessing Multiple Energy Sources
- Simple Operator Interfaces
- Open Architecture
- Completely Autonomous Operations
- Multi-Sensor Capable
- Thermal Soaring Capability
- AES-256 Encrypted Communications
- Runway Independent Operations
- Multi-constellation Navigation
- Anti-jamming & Anti-spoofing, EW Immune
- K1000v2 MALE UAV (Hand-Launch Platform)
- K1000v3 HAPS UAV (Pseudo Satellite Platform)
- AR-33 VTOL (OEM Payload Delivery Platform)
- Heterogeneous sensor input
- Real-time video and image processing
- Automatic object identification
- Dynamic object classification
- Object trajectory computation
- Object relative-speed detection
- Dynamic target identification and alerting
- Searchable data based on defined scenarios
- Permissive and non-permissive data support
- Cloud based or localized platform options
- Customized algorithms to meet requirements
- Fully encrypted based on U.S. DoD standards
- Multiple-object tracking per scene
- Multi-scene object tracking capability
"ISR Per Hour Per Mile" - Based on a heritage of defense, security and technology innovation, Kraus Aerospace is disrupting the aerial Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) space by deploying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology to bringing to market the most innovative, efficient and highly cost effective 'Smart Persistent Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance' (SP-ISR) as a Service.
With short and efficient deployment cycles, we enable real-time persistent wide-area aerial SP-ISR solutions for the warfighter, federal and global governments, law enforcement agencies and commercial institutions - worldwide. We address the core industry problems that creates overruns and abandoned ISR projects for large areas such as border and maritime patrol.
We drive results with 100% visibility of an Area of Operation (AO), 100% of the time with low capital outlay.
- Tailored Military Deployments, worldwide
- Global Reach enabling any Mission
- 24 x 7 x 365 Continuous UAV Services
- Highly Robust Military-Based Models
- Complete End-to-End Managed Services
- Permissive or non-Permissive Missions
- Operated by U.S. Military & local Veterans
- Contractor Owned - Contractor Operated
- Government Owned - Contractor Operated
- Data integration into decision processes
- Supporting Group-1 through Group-4 UAS
- Leading ISTAR, SIGINT, SAR & WAMI sensors
- Evergreen technology models
- The most cost effective SP-ISR service
Kraus Aerospace K1000v2 at USSOCOM TE 19-1
End-to-end autonomy. The K1000v2 was demonstrated at the USSOCOM TE 19-1 exercise in November 2018 at the Avon Park Air Force Range, FL. Ultra Long Endurance in a group-1 UAV for weather independent, persistent and autonomous airborne capabilities.
Kraus Aerospace K1000v2 UAV
Long Endurance Persistent Capability
The ideal endurance platform for airborne Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Radio Relay, Infrastructure-less Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) services, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR), Multispectral and Hyperspectral Imaging, and other payloads.
Kraus Aerospace AR-33 UAV